Friday, January 2, 2015

Positive Energy



In my quest to increase my energy, today my wife asked me if I was seeking positive energy.  She had a wonderful point.  There is always so much negative out there...the last things I want to do is become part of the negative energy in the world.

It is so easy to get caught up in the negative, the pessimism, the gossip, the hurt, the sky is falling, the end of time, the war, the politics, the government, the JUNK!  Not making excuses, but...is this what got me into this stupor in the first place?  Maybe.  Maybe Not.  It really doesn't matter, I suppose.  What really matters is that I make a conscious effort to make sure I stay clear of this noted negativity and push forward.

What was energy in my life today?

Not enough.  My fault.  Excuses.  Tired, headache, and distracted.  These are evils that I do not want to get in my way of my goals.  I will go into tomorrow with the awakened awareness of these evils.  I will project energy and make not an effort, but a step towards energy.

Peace.

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment