Saturday, January 3, 2015

Energy to invest!




So, a pretty good day for having messed up sleep.  Was there energy.  Not much, until I had one of those talks with myself and got myself going.  My school work become intentional.  My productivity became real.  I can say that I am ready for school to go back into session and to hit the ground running on Monday and Tuesday.  I even emailed over 50 parents welcoming their students back to their second semester!  Not much energy exerted, but it feels like an accomplishment.

So what is next?

Physical energy.  I am not going to lie, I am concerned about my sedentary life as of late.  I plan on doing that age old new year thing- working out.  Exercise.  I need it bad.  It might take baby steps.  I can;t let myself care about how much I can do or failure for that matter.  I just need to do it!  The same way my writing needs to happen.  That is a subject for another day very soon.

My take away?

I get in my own way.  My thinking about failure is the perfect recipe for procrastination, and thus, the lack of inertia.  No start to get my rear end moving and then...my rear end does not move.

I am ready.

It is time.

Here we go!

Peace.

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment