Sunday, July 1, 2012

Having what you want

For years my brother-in-law has been talking about moving out of Illinois and moving to somewhere where it is warmer. Like many people lately, he has been complaining about how HOT it is and how it is so unbearable, that he can’t do anything outside. I agree with him about it being to hot to do anything. I like to work outside whenever possible. I have many projects waiting for me and I am looking forward to diving into them. BUT…when I am sweating so much I can’t see with all of the sweat in my eyes…burning and blurrying, and I can’t breathe because the humidity is 200%…I want to be inside. It’s not about having what you want, but wanting what you have according to Sheryl Crow. I completely agree. It is time for us to enjoy what we have. Appreciate it. Live it and love it. We spend so much time wanting that we forget about all the great things in life that we already have. Enjoy what you have…it is already what you need! Peace. Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment